Thursday, August 21, 2008

Seventh Grade

I started seventh grade today! Well, actually it was just an orientation that only lasted about 4 hours, but still, I got to meet all my teachers and vice-principles and my principle! I also got a locker that is right accross from the vending machines,(sweet!) and I also got to go to all of my classes to try to get used to going to more than one class a day. The school was also doing drawings for prizes and they called my name and I won a Guitar Hero handheld game! Anyway, long story short, today was AWESOME, and I can't wait to go to Back To School night tonight!

1 comment:

katagreenfishy said...

Jakeroony,
You have a totally awesome blog! it sounds like you had fun at school today. I guess you will have to tell me about it at swim team.
~Katagreenfishy